OUR FEATURED NEIGHBORHOOD THIS WEEK IS .......
FT. MEADE/ODENTON, MD
SUMMARY: Fort George G. Meade located adjacent to Odenton, MD was established as a training camp in 1917. Due to its proximity to Washington, D.C. it is increasingly being used by government and military tenants like the Defense Inform School, Headquarters of the Defense Courier Service, the U.S. Army Field Band and an U.S. Environmental Protection Agency facility. Due to the U.S. Defense Dept's 2005 BRAC (Base Realignment and Closure) process Ft. George G. Meade and surrounding areas like Odenton, MD are expected to experience major expansion through the year 2010.
- Close to I-100, I-175 & Rt. 32
- Home to Fort George G. Meade Museum (4674 Griffin Ave, Fort George G. Meade)
- Coming Soon "Odenton Town Center"
- "BRAC Plan expected to bring 22,000 Home Buyers,"-Washington Post, 10/25/07
- Newest School - Seven Oaks ES, opened Fall 2008
- Home of NSA
- Access to shopping at Seven Oaks Shopping Center, Piney Orchard Parkway Shops, restaurants & SO MUCH MORE!
The research shows it : FT MEADE/ODENTON, MD IS A HOT SPOT!!! CHOCK-FULL OF GREAT SCHOOLS, RESTAURANTS, PARKS, MUSEUMS, SHOPPING, CONVENIENT TO TRANSPORTATION, NEW COMMUNITIES (CONDOS, TOWNHOMES AND SINGLE FAMILIES), DAY SPAS, & ALL THE AMENITIES YOUR HEART COULD DESIRE!
DON'T HESITATE TO CALL ME, IF I CAN SHOW YOU ANY HOME IN THIS GREAT LOCATION, 443-538-1631.HAPPY HOUSE HUNTING, HAPPY SELLING AND STAY TUNED FOR MORE FROM YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD REALTOR, MARLENE ROGERS.